Sunday, March 15, 2009

New this week at Red Panda 3/15/09

New this week at Red Panda - 3/15/09


(click to view larger)

In order from left to right:
1. Yellow Dragon Maille Necklace
2. Chainmaille Bead Stitch Markers Set of 4 in Cool
3. Center Burst Chainmail Necklace in Green
4. Rose Gold and Sterling Helm Chainmaille Necklace
5. Tiny Peridot Wrapped Earrings
6. Blue and Brown Spiral Chainmail Bracelet

The yellow dragon maille bracelet I've put forth for spring. Pantone says yellow will be big, and I love sunny yellow, so I decided to make a solid yellow necklace. Magnetic clasp makes it easy to put on and take off.
I love the colors of the beaded stitch markers. Nice and soothing.
The green in the center burst necklace is a limited edition color that you won't find from other maillers. Nice and bright and grassy.
I've been wanting to make something from rose gold for a while now. I think the helm chain suits it perfectly.
Peridot earrings aren't chainmail, so it might be odd to see them in my store, but I think they're very pretty. :)
Blue and brown is a great color combination, and I'm excited to put it into this thick spiral bracelet.

Check back next Sunday for more new maille goodies. :)
Jessica

0 comments: