Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Handmade Highlight - Savor Soaps

This week's Handmade Highlight feature is on Savor Soaps!


S'mores - Chocolate and Oatmeal Soap


Lisa from Savor combines her love of cooking with a passion for soapmaking, and the results are spectacular!

I've had the pleasure of ordering from Savor a few times in the past, and it's always been a great experience. Lisa offers flat rate shipping, so you can buy as many items as you want and not have to pay exorbitant shipping fees. She also has always included a generous sample with all of my orders.

I love her creme fraiche whipped soaps!


Sex Appeal - Creme Fraiche


Creme Fraiche means fresh cream, and this soap is like scented whipped cream that turns into cleaning bubbles. So awesome. I've used other brands of handmade whipped soaps in the past, and savor's is my favorite.

Be sure to stop by Savor's Etsy shop, Website, and Flickr!

3 comments:

JessicaVanDen said...

Wow! That looks just amazing! And very yummy...

Jessica Marie said...

oh my.. that soap looks almost good enough to eat

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

Crikey, who could possibly wash with something so...edible? Sooo lovely...soooo deceiving...lol.