Monday, August 17, 2009

Handmade Highlight - NatalieAsIs

I've been in love with NatalieAsIs's etsy shop ever since I first laid eyes on it. Just LOOK at these gorgeous hand-bound books!

handbound book by natalieasis
Sketchbook with Woven Bands in Chartreuse


handbound book by natalieasis
Little Baroque Sketchbook with fancy embroidery



Aren't they lovely?

I recently had the pleasure of snagging up this one:


It's just as pretty in real life as it is in the picture. I like drawing little stars in it and making to-do lists and striking things off the lists.

Go check out NatalieAsIs on etsy if you haven't already.

<3 Jessica

2 comments:

Block Party Press said...

Wow! I love the woven one. So elegant and unique and an incredible price too. Instant favorite! Thanks for sharing.

Brandy said...

Beautiful books! Thanks for sharing. I'm off to explore her shop.