Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monthly Business Goals - September

So I've decided to join in on the monthly business goals feature over at the Modish Biz Tips blog! Here are my redpanda goals for September:

1. Add one new item to my etsy shop each day in September! This will be a big one for me. I used to be good about it, and really slacked off on adding new items in August. I've got a HUGE backlog of items that haven't been listed yet, and I just keep creating more, so I think this will be a really good goal to have.

2. Finish the rainbow coif. I should have this done by the end of the month. Here's what I have so far:
rainbow chainmail coif top

3. Blog at least once a day. I'm good at twitter, but I need to maintain this blog better!

4. Hit 250 facebook fans and 870 sales on my etsy shop.

Wish me luck!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica,

We love your jewelry very much.
The "LE Blue and Silver Double Fringe Bracelet" is beautiful and we are planing to review it on our site in the coming days.

Good luck with your goals.

gift-ideaz.com

nina kuriloff said...

Good luck in reaching your goals for September!
:-)

Vivian said...

Welcome! Totally unrelated to your monthly goals: I wanted to let you know that in my opinion, you have one of the more recognizable avatars around. I've seen it around Etsy and remember it! Good luck with your goals, its a great, succinct, achievable list.
Kiley @ gogovivi.com

Sherisa of L'élephant Rose said...

Best of luck on your September goals! :)

Liz said...

Hi Jessica
omg that piece is amazing! Hope your September goes really well, you've got a great list of stuff to do.
Liz

Kedzie said...

What a driven list of goals! This is my first month posting mine with Modish too. So far it's been fun - great reading everyone's goals.

Kristin
http://kristinburnsbabyphoto.com

Anonymous said...

Best of luck for sept! -deb :)

Cyn at RiverDog Prints said...

Great goal list! Best of luck with them, Jessica!

M2bC said...

Great goals! Good luck!

Uli said...

Good luck with your September goals

Jessica said...

Welcome to the meetup, and best of luck with your September goals!