Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blogger Challenge: What’s in Your Bag?

Iris over at http://shoppingcartdisco.com recently posted this blogger challenge, and I figured I'd do one too!

Here’s the challenge: Dump out your bag (no cleaning!) and post a pic of it. Men with messenger bags, this applies to you, too. Bullet-point the contents with amusing commentary.

Purse Contents

Jessica's Bag:

♦ Purse, covered with tons of buttons I made.
♦ Circuit City receipt from when I bought my printer
♦ Envelopes containing Christmas cards + cash for me and my little brother.
♦ Duct tape wallet, which serves as my main wallet that I made back in probably 10th grade.
♦ Tampon for just in case.
♦ Deodorant for just in case.
♦ Two flavors of Orbit gum. I love orbit gum. These are strawberry mint and sweet mint.
♦ Handmade business card holder that I got off etsy.com. Fabric looks like train tickets. Has business cards inside.
♦ Nexium from when I had stomach problems. Tummy's better now, should probably take that out of purse.
♦ A post it note with a customer's address and a note saying what I need to send them. I talked to them on the phone instead of online, which is why I have it written down and in my purse. Need to take that out, too.
♦ My super awesome Creative Zen 16 gig mp3 player with nifty case that I got as a secret santa gift from the Unique Women in Business Group. Also my super cool pink and white Skullcandy ear buds.
♦ Ear wires that I got at the craft store. Why take a tiny plastic bag when I've got a perfectly good bag already?
♦ Pocket mirror for applying all those lip glosses
♦ Printed email from my boss telling me to pick something up. I actually forgot to pick it up. Good thing I dumped out my purse contents. I'll do that on Monday.
♦ A pen and a red Sharpie fine point.
♦ Two Stila lip glosses
♦ Two Avon lip glosses
♦ Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Nutmeg

And that's me!

1 comments:

ara133photography said...

Your bag is fun!! :) i have a burts bees and stila gloss... and sharpie too :) yours is WAY neater looking than my bag though, I think mine would look like a tornado threw up, haha!