Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My New Packaging!



This is my new Red Panda packaging! All orders will arrive to you in a nifty box as such. PLUS it's super green! Here's in the info on the box:

"100% Recycled Jewelry Boxes. Box board consists of 100% recycled fiber - on average 80% is post consumer. Paper wrap material is Manufactured Carbon Neutral, FSC Certified, Green-e certified with wind certificates, Process Chlorine Free (PCF), Made in the USA with 100% post consumer waste & Green seal certified. All jewelry boxes are two piece rigid setup boxes filled with non-tarnishing ultra white synthetic cotton."

I also ship in 100% recycled mailers.

I'm rather happy with the way everything looks. What do you think?

2 comments:

Ashley Pahl said...

I think it's great! Maybe you could stamp the back of the boxes with "please recycle" so the box material continues to be re-used!

-Ashley

Jessica said...

Great idea Ashleybug!