Saturday, March 28, 2009

Artfire is awesome!

Hi everyone! I want to share with you a relatively new site called ArtFire. It's mostly for handmade items, like etsy, but there's also sections for design, and for supplies/vintage. They have some pretty cool features that are different from etsy, and once the site gets going (it's still in beta now) I think it is going to be Fabulous!!

Best part about it? They're offering $7.00/mo verified memberships for the first 5000 people that sign up. Seven dollars a month. That's it. That's 23 cents a day. That's the same as it costs to list or relist one item per day on etsy (about). My etsy bill is usually about $30 to $50 per month, so seven is a GREAT deal! There are no listing or transaction fees. Just the one monthly.

They have individual item in house stats as well as google analytics. They also have have a feature called My Market Hub which allows you to link to your presence on social networking sites like twitter, myspace and facebook, but also to your blog and even to your etsy site!

They have a one page listing process that's nice and simple. You can accept offers on your items (although this is not something that I do). Google Checkout and RME are integrated! You can set your items to automatically markdown themselves. It's super easy to have a sale because you can just use the feature to mark down your items however much you'd like. Then when your sale is over it'll turn right back. Lots of other great things are features as well. :D

Of the first 5000 accounts, there are fewer than 100 left! This is the final countdown. The $7.00/month is only for the first 5000, so sign up now to secure your price. Traffic is good there, and I've made enough so far in the few months I've been there to cover my fees for years. Anything I sell there is pure profit, no pesky fees! It's great. Admin there are so responsive, too. That's one of the best parts is the helpful administrators.

Here's the link if you all would like to sign up!

Click here to sign up for a verified artfire account. :)


Can't wait to see you all there. :D

<3 Jessica
http://redpanda.etsy.com
http://redpanda.artfire.com

3 comments:

Kathryn V. Crabbe said...

Hi Jessica, I just spotted you on Twitter! I have my soul readings listed on Artfire and wondered if that was something that you thought might do well there?

I also wondered if it was possible to cancel your account if necessary?

Thanks so much!

Kathy C.
http://SoulReaderBlog.blogspot.com

Vital, Crystal said...

okay. you talked us into it. we are now signed up on artfire. thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

I've joined, set up my studio, listed and I love it! I had visited the site a few times, but your post gave me the final push.

It really is great value, and to be able to list without worrying about the growing bill will be wonderful!