Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Handmade Highlight - Pincushions!



I don't sew. I couldn't hem a pair of pants if my life depended on it. However, I've recently been fascinated with pin cushions! Just look at them! They are just so gorgeous. Selections above are from various stores on www.etsy.com and www.artfire.com (click any picture to go to the listing). I want to buy three or four pin cushions and maybe put them in a glass bowl on a table in a foyer. Unfortunately I live in a small apartment with no foyer, nor a table, nor even a glass bowl. Super cute idea though, yes?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those are really fun, love the cupcake!

My name is Andrea said...

I DO sew! Maybe I need one of these adorable pin cushions? Great little collection!

olivefarm said...

Thanks for including me =) Lovely collection!

Unknown said...

adorable!!!