Monday, April 13, 2009

Mission: Style - Brown mini t-straps



I've been searching for the perfect pair of t-strap shoes for a while. These aren't it, but aren't they cute?! I was out at Off Broadway Shoes today. After browsing the clearance section and not finding anything too eye catching, I saw these! Now, they're cute shoes I will admit, but the thing that REALLY caught my eye was the $34.99 sign, and the even bigger 50% off sign right above it.

That's right. These shoes were less than twenty bucks, even with the horrendous Tennessee sales tax included. I was having a rough morning before that, but then I felt better. Can we say retail therapy?

Now what I really want is a pair of mustard yellow tights to wear with them. Hm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way cute! I love those shoes. I walk over to DSW every Friday as a treat to myself.

Beth said...

Those are so cute!